Welcome to SimsTR..
If you would like to share your designs in our site, we would be glad..
But in order to fit legal circumstances, you must follow some rules to open a topic.
First of all, SimsTR is a "Policy Friendly" site, which means we respect artist/site policies, we don't publish content if the owner doesn't want it to be published, included in a sim/lot, in another site.
1 - All content should be unique and credited correctly.
* Please note that only content with high quality will be moved to own categories, otherwise your content will be kept in "Your Creations" area. And you must obey the following rules or your topic might be deleted.
* Your sims shouldn't be based on other sims. You have to create them from stratch.
* You may put recolors/retextures of hair, eyes, skin, clothing as long as the original creator allows it.
* You must credit stuff you use on your sims and houses.
* Your sims and houses shouldn't contain paid / donation items on them.
* You may use donation hair or donation clothing in the photos of your sims, but you shouldn't include in your packages.
* Please don't use many different clothing and hair on a single sim. TOPIC FORMAT:
* Detailed Pics of the content / sim / lot. Try to post images of size 800x600. Images should be high quality or they won't be approved.
* Credits - See the details, below..
* Download Link in the following format. Please only use this button, http://www.simstr.com/dwn.png
[url= THE LINK from 4shared.com][img=http://www.simstr.com/dwn.png][/img][/url]
* You must create an account and upload your content to www.4shared.com
We prefer it as it keeps your content up for a long time and as long as you login or content is installed they won't be deleted.
*** You may check existing topics in our forum to have more idea about our the topic format.CREATING CREDITS:
** You must check POLICIES of Artists before publishing. Some artists doesn't allow content to be included in sims or lots. You may check policies from their own sites, or from those lists of Sims2Cri, policies of sites
, policies of artists
here. (Download the Excel or PDF file for list)
** You may exclude items which are not allowed using Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer.. http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
As many of the creators want a link back in credits, you must prepare your credits in the following format. We don't allow snapshots from Sims2Pack Clean Installer, as some details can not be seen there and there is no links..
** For big sites like MTS, TSR, you must link to artists own profile page or the topic itself.Example Sim Credits:Credits:
Clothing - Ekinege @ SimsTR
Skin - Stefan
Hair - XMsims
MESH 090 - NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE DOWNLOAD HERE (FREE)
Hair Color - Titto
Eyes - Shady
Eyeliner - Bruno
Lipstick - Clover
Eyeshadow - Arkarian @ SimsTR
Blush - Barcelonista @ Justsims2
Face Effects - D. Eclipse
*** Please do not hesitate to post, if rules seems confusing. We may help you and you will get used to it, and create topics easily in next attempts.
*** Members who post completely correct topics become Sim-Contributor after posting 10 topics without mistake, and become able to post in every category without approval. Professional artists would be welcomed to join SimsTR Staff.
You may ask your questions about topic rules here..